Friday, August 12, 2005

The tightwire saga cont. (Dean)

I'm glad John didnt die. But it really would have help our ticket sales.

I met with Mark from The Chicago Flyhouse. Rigging a tight rope in the space is easily acheivable. The Flyhouse does all this amazing rigging stuff. I'm sure a job like this is rinky dink to them. But he said he could do it easy. Mark was very profesional. He looked at the space. He's drawing up the quote. And it all depends on that quote. It would be so perfect because the wire would span the entire length of the stage. The audience wouldnt see anything but 1 single straight wire spanning the whole stage. And I would climb over the seats stage right; and walk all the way across. When I think about it I have to take a shit. My dream would be realized. I would be just like Phillipe walking between the twin towers. All of the obsesion and planning. But, it still might cost a million dollars.
Calling all people with money:
Help Dean achieve the impossible by sponsoring him and Daredevils. If I get enough money I will actually be able to rig an aestically perfect tightwire that spans the entire space.
Email him at deanoevans@yahoo.com if interested. Make checks payable to The Neo-Futurists.


Dear God,
Help me.
Amen

Dean

1 Comments:

Blogger anthony said...

DEAN! THAT IS AMAZING! LET US MAKE IT WORK! RYAN

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home