Thursday, July 28, 2005

Dean Update

I've never blogged about anything. Fuckity fuck fuck shit ass dick pussy cock cunt. Now that I got that out of the way.

I tried walking on a pipe last night. It worked suprisingly well. The pipe bounced and bended as I walked on it like a wire. I liked that. But when I was done the pipe was bent a smidge. I still want the pipe to be my last resort. I really really really want a wire. I'm just a wee bit sore. Heather taught us some great stuff. Last night. It was really hard stuff. I cant wait to see what doing that stuff everyday will do to my body. I need to start making my wig. Next week I will learn how to walk on glass.

Two days ago I got pissed off in my apt and smashed some dishes. There was glass on the floor and I didnt clean it up. I just walked on it for a whole day. I thought it was so neat. I didnt get cut or anything. It made me feel so much better. I love the idea. I love sharp things. Mostly glass. Sharp metal is gross and scares me. I would never ever want to be stabbed, but I'll rake a broken bottle across my face anyday.

1 Comments:

Blogger anthony said...

I am leaving a comment

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home