Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Chicago Jewish Theatre presents a concert version of "Kuni-Leml"

Eric from circesteem called me yesterday to confirm some measurements so he could get started on the tight rope. It was going to be 3 1/2 feet tall. But I decided to make it only 3 feet tall. The taller it is the wider the base has to be. And I didnt want my head to be above the lights. I figure if I really need it to be taller someday I can put it ontop of something.
And we talked about length. He said he could definately make it longer but it would require getting a middle support bar custom engineered which would require more time and money, two things I dont have. So I had to go with the standard length which is a little over 10 feet. But thats ok two. Sometime down the road I could always have that piece engineered. I cant wait to see it. It will be completely raw unfinnished steel. Which is what I want.

Love, Dean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home